COMPLETE'S preventative and remedial upkeep of building components (HVAC, electrical, plumbing, elevators, carpentry, and painting) is designed to ensure and extend the useful life of the client's structure, fixtures, equipment, and any tenant improvements.
The program consists of:
- A plan and budget for replacement or repair of components (cost of replacement balanced between actual cost and loss of productivity in event of component failure).
- Preventative Maintenance Program: Use of inspections, user (tenant) reports/complaints and industry standards to repair or replace components before loss of production (down time).
- Plan and implement Preventative Maintenance Program based on Preventative Maintenance Inspections.
- Plan and implement programs for responding to user reports/complaints of either pending failure or actual failure of components.
- Plan and implement programs to repair or replace components due to manufacturer specifications and/or industry standards. Example: Replace fluorescent tubes every 1000 hours.
- Plan and implement programs of replacement parts, outside contractors/technicians and suppliers.
- Emergency Repair program or replacement parts, outside contractors/technicians and suppliers.
- Plan and implement program of replacement parts, supplies, suppliers, contractors and/or technicians to facilitate emergency repairs.
- Plan and implement program to track emergency repair historical data to be used in Preventative Maintenance Program.
- A Rehabilitation and Retrofitting Program is built into our larger plan. These are often tenant improvements and plans to design, plan, cost, budget and approve the changes and must be foundational.
If you would like more information about COMPLETE, Contact us right now!